What information do we ask for?
We just take note of the bare minimum. Name, email address and phone number is all we require so no need for any personal details or address. We like to keep it nice and simple.
How do we use this information?
Prinses gets in touch with its mailing list regularly to let you know what we’re up to. We also communicate any special offers via the mail out.
1. What information do we gather?
The information that we gather falls broadly into two types (please see further below for how we collect it and what we use it for):
1.1 Information that relates directly to you (e.g. your name and contact details).
1.2 Information that does not directly identify you (e.g. how you might browse our website), specifically:
(1) Your IP address through the placement of cookies; and
(2) Location data, which might be gained through your IP address or GPS data through cookies.
Please note that not all cookies are either personally identifiable information or even unique identifiers; but some can be, while others can influence what you see on our website and others.
6. Cookies and similar technologies
6.3 We use the following types of cookie, as will your browser:
(1) Analytics cookies that remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website and recognise visits to our website across different devices.
(2) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible;